Friday, December 28, 2012

The End is in Sight...

2012 has been quite a year, hasn't it? I know I am certainly not the only person to feel this way. So many friends faced many challenges this year. One thing that is remarkable is how many of us lost our beloved furry friends. In the same week, my friend Cathy lost her dear Billy Jo and Deek died just a few days later. I have had many pets, and I have loved them all, but Deek was a really, really special guy.
But in keeping with my desire for focusing on gratitude, I'm looking back at my time with Deek with a smile and grateful that the guy was in my life in the first place. There wasn't a day that he didn't make us smile or laugh, and I like to think that he had a pretty happy life too.

 n my next post, I'm going to attach my annual tradition of Resolutioning! I love New Years- it's a time to hit the reboot button and turn to a fresh page in the life sketchbook. No more smudgy scribbles of the year past- it's a clean start.

Finally- The Wacom fundraiser continues to be amazing! Less than three days, and I'm already at 70%- I have AMAZING friends!!!  ~B

No comments:

Post a Comment